(800) 837-7022 Smoky Mountains, Tennessee
1. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM until 8 PM, Saturday 8:30 AM until 5 PM and Sunday from 1 PM until 5 PM. If these hours are not convenient for you, please let us know and we will make special arrangements.
2. Check-in time is after 3 PM and check-out time is before 10 AM. During our peak seasons, some rentals may not be ready for check-in by 3 PM.
3. To confirm a reservation two nights rental or a 50% deposit, whichever is greater, is required by major credit card, check, cashiers check or money order. If you are sending a check, it must be received within five (5) days from the date of your reservation. Once payment is received, a confirmation will be sent to the e-mail or street address provided.
4. Holiday and peak season reservations require a minimum of a three (3) nights stay while the 4th of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year require a four (4) nights stay. At other times, a two (2) night minimum is required. We are currently unable to provide services for a one (1) night reservation at this time.
5. Please be aware that only major credit cards, traveler’s checks, cashier's check, money orders or cash are accepted at check-in to pay the remaining balance. Personal checks are NOT accepted at check-in to pay the remaining balance.
6. If you decide to cancel your reservation, regardless of the date of booking, the following penalties apply. If you cancel your reservation more than thirty (30) days prior to arrival then please be aware that a ten percent (10%) cancellation fee is charged. If you cancel your reservation less than thirty (30) days prior to arrival date, then no refund will be made; however, it can be rescheduled and use 100% of the deposit. A rescheduled reservation, if canceled, will not receive any refund. If you cancel your reservation seven (7) days prior to arrival date, then no refund will be made and the reservation can not be rescheduled. Any cancelled reservation, that is to be rescheduled, must be rescheduled within thirty (30) days of the cancellation date. If the reservation is not rescheduled with the thirty days then the deposit will be forfeited.
7. Each rental home comes complete with grill, television, VCR, towels and wash cloths, blankets and linens and a completely equipped kitchen including; microwave, coffee maker and toaster. Disposable items such as toilet paper and paper towels are furnished for your arrival.
8. Each rental home is priced according to size, maximum sleeping capacity, amenities and location. Children twelve (12) years of age and under stay free. If your party arrives with more than the stated maximum, without making prior arrangements, then you will be subject to additional charges or the additional party will not be permitted to check in and they will have to find accommodations elsewhere. Violation of this policy will result in the eviction of the entire party from the rental unit without refund. Please respect the maximum number of people each rental home can accommodate.
9. Occupancy and use of each rental home shall not disturb or offend neighbors or nearby residents. Timbercreek Cabin Rentals has the right to terminate any rental agreement and to ask disruptive guests to leave the premises.
10. The person renting will assume responsibility for the rental home while staying there. A complete inventory is taken after each stay. A refundable damage deposit may be required. Any damage or missing items may be charged to the renter's credit card.
11. Our rental homes are owned by private individuals. Therefore, we reserve the right to change rental assignments without prior notice or liability in the event of the sale or inavailability of the rental home. If comparable accommodations are not vacant, guests will have the option of selecting from available rental homes or receiving a full refund.
12. Anyone under the age of 21 is not permitted to register and will forfeit their deposit.
13. Sorry, No Pets!
14. At this time, we can assume no responsibility for the weather. In case of early departure there will be no refunds given. During the Winter season, some roads may require four wheel drive vehicles or tire chains. Please ensure you are prepared for possible weather and road conditions. Timbercreek Realty and Cabin Rentals does not have the ability to get you to or from your rental during inclement weather. The mountains are very unpredictable starting late November into the months of December, January, February and March. Being prepared can mean the difference between a miserable stay or an enjoyable stay. Under severe weather conditions, some Smoky Mountain roadways may become unsafe to navigate. Rather than risk your safety and the safety of those traveling with you, we will make every effort to contact you as soon as possible so that you may make arrangements to reschedule your reservation or choose a more accessible unit. However, once you choose to keep the reservation, then no refunds will be made and no rescheduling will be allowed. For your safety, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation due to inclement weather.
15. Timbercreek Realty and Cabin Rentals does not refund or compensate for power outages or other acts of nature.
16. Firewood is furnished at the rental office for each rental home with a wood burning fireplace from October through March. Kindling, fire starters or matches must be provided by the renter. Both gas and wood burning fireplaces are closed from April through September.
17. Each reservation will be assessed a Guest Services Fee at the time of booking.
18. Rental policy and rental rates are subject to change without notice.